Berkeley LLM Traditional Track 2020/2021

Anjelik
Hi guys,

I have submitted my application for the traditional track!

Who else is applying?
Hi guys,

Who else is applying?
HY. M. MC
I am applying, too
I am applying, too
Hi guys,

Who else is applying?

I did.
[quote]Hi guys,

Who else is applying?[/quote]
I did.
Julka
Hey, I did as well. Did you guys get any email with confirmation that they got it ?
Hey, I did as well. Did you guys get any email with confirmation that they got it ?
invarb20

No. Maybe they'll send those out after the deadline.
[quote]Hey, I did as well. Did you guys get any email with confirmation that they got it ? [/quote]

No. Maybe they'll send those out after the deadline.
I applied too!
I submited my application on 14/12 but have not recieve and e-mail from them yet :( I hope everything is ok.
I applied too!
I submited my application on 14/12 but have not recieve and e-mail from them yet :( I hope everything is ok.
zunogaf
Applied too. No email yet, I think it takes a while.
Applied too. No email yet, I think it takes a while.
Anjelik
I submitted my application on November 27th and received the confirmation e-mail on December 4th. I am sure you will receive an e-mail soon.
I submitted my application on November 27th and received the confirmation e-mail on December 4th. I am sure you will receive an e-mail soon.
mttupper
Thanks for the info!
Thanks for the info!
Nancy Liu
I did, and waiting
I did, and waiting
DSiqueira
I did apply and got the confirmation email. It says Berkeley only releases decision notices in March.

Anyone know if this is true?
I did apply and got the confirmation email. It says Berkeley only releases decision notices in March.

Anyone know if this is true?
I don´t know! :( I already recieved my letter from Columbia, but my first option is Berkeley so I am waiting now..
I don´t know! :( I already recieved my letter from Columbia, but my first option is Berkeley so I am waiting now..
DSiqueira
Let’s waits and see! Good luck!
Let’s waits and see! Good luck!

Hey! Do you mean to say you got admitted to Columbia? When did the offer come?
[quote]I don´t know! :( I already recieved my letter from Columbia, but my first option is Berkeley so I am waiting now.. [/quote]

Hey! Do you mean to say you got admitted to Columbia? When did the offer come?
Yes! Columbia and NYU.
I just recieved an e mail from Erin Weldon reminding my application is currently under review and you guys?
Yes! Columbia and NYU.
I just recieved an e mail from Erin Weldon reminding my application is currently under review and you guys?

pippp
Yes! Columbia and NYU.

Same here.
[quote]Yes! Columbia and NYU.

[/quote]

Same here.
heimi
My status has changed to 'under review', but I haven't heard anything yet.
Did you guys get any news?
My status has changed to 'under review', but I haven't heard anything yet.
Did you guys get any news?

Reply to Post

Related Law Schools

Berkeley, California 1114 Followers 548 Discussions

Hot Discussions