UCL pre -sessional course

Hello, I got a conditional offer from UCL. However, I cannot meet the English requirement due to the cancellation of Englisg tests. So I checked the UCL's website but it says they are not accepting new applications.

Is there anyone who knows if the UCL's pre-sessional is closed? If so, what should I do?

Hello, I got a conditional offer from UCL. However, I cannot meet the English requirement due to the cancellation of Englisg tests. So I checked the UCL's website but it says they are not accepting new applications.

Is there anyone who knows if the UCL's pre-sessional is closed? If so, what should I do?
paperboat

Hi! as far as I know they now also accept Duolingo which is an online language exam and it is relatively cheaper than IELTS. You can try that.
Good luck.

[Edited by paperboat on May 04, 2020]

[quote]Hello, I got a conditional offer from UCL. However, I cannot meet the English requirement due to the cancellation of Englisg tests. So I checked the UCL's website but it says they are not accepting new applications.

Is there anyone who knows if the UCL's pre-sessional is closed? If so, what should I do? [/quote]<div><br></div><div>Hi! as far as I know they now also accept Duolingo which is an online language exam and it is relatively cheaper than IELTS. You can try that.</div><div><br></div><div>Good luck.</div>

Reply to Post

Related Law Schools

London, United Kingdom 542 Followers 886 Discussions

Other Related Content

LL.M. Application Deadlines for Fall 2021 - Law Schools in the UK & Ireland

News Nov 23, 2020

Summer Law Programs for Incoming LL.M. Students

Article Jan 26, 2018

Many law schools offer students the chance to skill-up in their law and English skills, before starting an LL.M.