Oxford BCL/MJur 2016-17

That's interesting. Congrats on the college placement. Wadham looks great! When you say you were advised, was that by the faculty?

Wonder where on earth I'll end up.

That's interesting. Congrats on the college placement. Wadham looks great! When you say you were advised, was that by the faculty?

Wonder where on earth I'll end up.
JLM_1987

Well, the advisement I was provided was from Wadham college itself.

A friend of mine had sent an email to Oxford earlier in the year (before offers were sent out) and they provided him the same sort of information, "scholarship offers will come out around end of April/beginning of May".

This seems to conflict with the wording in the admission letter that advised scholarship offers would come out Mid April.

So much waiting!

Well, the advisement I was provided was from Wadham college itself.

A friend of mine had sent an email to Oxford earlier in the year (before offers were sent out) and they provided him the same sort of information, "scholarship offers will come out around end of April/beginning of May".

This seems to conflict with the wording in the admission letter that advised scholarship offers would come out Mid April.

So much waiting!
NaSa19

Hi guys, do you know the deadline to accept the Mjur admission offer ?

Hi guys, do you know the deadline to accept the Mjur admission offer ?
mimo19

Hey guys ! Has anyone heard from scholarships outcome ?

Best of luck to you all !

Hey guys ! Has anyone heard from scholarships outcome ?

Best of luck to you all !
NaSa19

I haven't ! May I know what is your deadline to accept the offer ? Mine seems to be 31 May!

I haven't ! May I know what is your deadline to accept the offer ? Mine seems to be 31 May!

Has anyone heard back about funding yet? Silence still for me...

Has anyone heard back about funding yet? Silence still for me...
Mac23

Any news re:scholarships?

Any news re:scholarships?

Not that I've heard.

Anyone still waiting to hear on college?

Not that I've heard.

Anyone still waiting to hear on college?
srbakir

Hi people,

I have my college offer. And i have been told that i am in the reserve list for scholarhips.

Shall i be hopeful about it? What is my chance to get a scholarship from the reserve list? Does anyone know what is the statistics from the last year?

And can those who got offers from other respectful schools and got a scholarship offer from Oxford enroll in Harvard, Yale etc please :D

Leave Oxford to me. I will take good care of it :)

Hi people,

I have my college offer. And i have been told that i am in the reserve list for scholarhips.

Shall i be hopeful about it? What is my chance to get a scholarship from the reserve list? Does anyone know what is the statistics from the last year?

And can those who got offers from other respectful schools and got a scholarship offer from Oxford enroll in Harvard, Yale etc please :D

Leave Oxford to me. I will take good care of it :)
Mac23

I received a college offer as well, still waiting for scholarships though..

I received a college offer as well, still waiting for scholarships though..
Mac23

Hey guys, still no news about scholarships?

joeyman365

Unfortunately, all scholarships have been allocated.

<blockquote>Hey guys, still no news about scholarships?</blockquote>

Unfortunately, all scholarships have been allocated.
elston

Does anyone know if the 2015-2016 class profile book is publicly available?

I am thinking of applying during the next cycle and it would be helpful to know the backgrounds of successful applicants.

Does anyone know if the 2015-2016 class profile book is publicly available?

I am thinking of applying during the next cycle and it would be helpful to know the backgrounds of successful applicants.
tulip123

hry guys, I am from india. I have scored 75 % until my 4th year in 5-year llb course that makes me in top 7% of batch. I have a publication and research experience. I was awarded as best researcher in my college. I really need a scholarship. cuz i cant fund my stay in UK on my own. i just wanted your opinion on my application. also, what could be the best possible way to write a persoan statement? what are my chances for oxford 2017? can anyone help me out?

[Edited by tulip123 on Oct 01, 2016]

hry guys, I am from india. I have scored 75 % until my 4th year in 5-year llb course that makes me in top 7% of batch. I have a publication and research experience. I was awarded as best researcher in my college. I really need a scholarship. cuz i cant fund my stay in UK on my own. i just wanted your opinion on my application. also, what could be the best possible way to write a persoan statement? what are my chances for oxford 2017? can anyone help me out?

Reply to Post

Related Law Schools

Oxford, United Kingdom 768 Followers 798 Discussions
Oxford, United Kingdom 32 Followers 40 Discussions

Other Related Content

LL.M. Application Deadlines for Fall 2020 - Law Schools in the UK & Ireland

News Sep 30, 2019

Hot Discussions