Edinburgh LLM Applicants 2023-24

RockyR

Hi all

Noting that UoE LLM applications for 2023-24 are now open, I have taken the liberty of starting a thread to keep track of offers, dates, questions etc.

Best of luck!

LLB(Hons 1)
MLegPrac(Merit)

[Edited by RockyR on Oct 13, 2022]

Hi all<br><br>Noting that UoE LLM applications for 2023-24 are now open, I have taken the liberty of starting a thread to keep track of offers, dates, questions etc.<br><br>Best of luck!<br><br>LLB(Hons 1)<br>MLegPrac(Merit)
mama243

Hi all

Noting that UoE LLM applications for 2023-24 are now open, I have taken the liberty of starting a thread to keep track of offers, dates, questions etc.

Best of luck!

LLB(Hons 1)
MLegPrac(Merit)

hello , can i asked which course you apply . I apply on 5 oct and still being processd

[quote]Hi all<br><br>Noting that UoE LLM applications for 2023-24 are now open, I have taken the liberty of starting a thread to keep track of offers, dates, questions etc.<br><br><br><br>Best of luck!<br><br>LLB(Hons 1)<br>MLegPrac(Merit) [/quote]<br><br>hello , can i asked which course you apply . I apply on 5 oct and still being processd
p

Hi, I have submitted my application in November. My ideal program is LL.M. in Law. Any of you guys applied to LL.M. in Law? Let’s get in touch!

[Edited by p on Nov 16, 2022]

Hi, I have submitted my application in November. My ideal program is LL.M. in Law. Any of you guys applied to LL.M. in Law? Let’s get in touch!
caighdean

Just submitted mine for the Human Rights LLM. Best of luck everybody!

Just submitted mine for the Human Rights LLM. Best of luck everybody!

Reply to Post

Related Law Schools

Edinburgh, United Kingdom 458 Followers 503 Discussions

Other Related Content

Twelve Law Schools to Hold a Virtual LL.M. Application Event

News Feb 15, 2022