Hi all! I want to specialize In Human Rights and im thinking of one day working for Amnesty international, Human Rights Watch, etc.
I got an offer from Notre dame (full tuition waiver Plus 9k USD allowance). But im also applying for Chevening scholarship. My choices of schools are UCL, QMUL, and Essex.
What In your opinion is a better choice In terms of job oportunities after LLM?
Upside of Notre dame:
1) reputation In the field of Human Rights
2) no obligation to stay in your home country for 2 years (not really a big deal but it limits the choices)
Downside of Notre dame:
1. It’s the US. Trump.
2. I would Need to find 9k usd more for my expenses.
Upside of Chevening schools:
1. All expense paid
Downside of Chevening schools:
1. Do UCL/QMUL/Essex match the reputation of Notre dame In the field of Human Rights?
2. Requirement to Go back to home country and live there for two years
[Edited by Krizel Lopez on Mar 17, 2018]