LL.M. MIDS Geneva 2022-2023

Is anybody planning on applying to MIDS for 2022-2023?

Yes, managed to apply just an hour before the deadline! I guess we can expect first admissions decisions by mid-February, judging by the experience of previous years?

[quote]Is anybody planning on applying to MIDS for 2022-2023? [/quote]<br>Yes, managed to apply just an hour before the deadline! I guess we can expect first admissions decisions by mid-February, judging by the experience of previous years?

Yes, last year I received my admission to the 2021 edition of the MIDS program on the 18th of February 2021.

Yes, last year I received my admission to the 2021 edition of the MIDS program on the 18th of February 2021.

Yes, managed to apply just an hour before the deadline! I guess we can expect first admissions decisions by mid-February, judging by the experience of previous years?

Hi, I sent mine just a few hours before the December 21 deadline, too.

Could you let me know if you meant December 21st or 20th when you said "deadline"? They've mentioned both, depending on where you look.

Let's have others as well. I'm quite excited for the MIDS.

[quote][quote]Is anybody planning on applying to MIDS for 2022-2023? [/quote]<br>Yes, managed to apply just an hour before the deadline! I guess we can expect first admissions decisions by mid-February, judging by the experience of previous years? [/quote]<br><br>Hi, I sent mine just a few hours before the December 21 deadline, too.<br><br>Could you let me know if you meant December 21st or 20th when you said "deadline"? They've mentioned both, depending on where you look.<br><br>Let's have others as well. I'm quite excited for the MIDS.

Reply to Post

Related Law Schools

Hot Discussions