How to get good standing certificate from Bar Council of Punjab and Haryana while you are in overseas.

nzgaga
Hi
Can someone please suggest me how can I get my good standing certificate from Bar Council of Punjab and Haryana?I have enrolled in 2008.I am out of the country and my original certificates and practice licence is with me.I am not in a position to go back to India and get my stuff done.Advice please.
Hi
Can someone please suggest me how can I get my good standing certificate from Bar Council of Punjab and Haryana?I have enrolled in 2008.I am out of the country and my original certificates and practice licence is with me.I am not in a position to go back to India and get my stuff done.Advice please.
aastha
Hi, did u manage from your bar council ? Would be good to know, I will be in the same situation like yours.
Hi, did u manage from your bar council ? Would be good to know, I will be in the same situation like yours.
nzgaga
Hi,
Luckily I got done mine.Though it was very simple procedure,but because we are unaware about the process that’s y it seems difficult.How it works,they charged Rs 2000 fee and fill application form,one passport size photo,and photo copy your enrollment certificate as an advocate.You just need to send someone on your behalf to the bar council.They will do it within week.
Hi,
Luckily I got done mine.Though it was very simple procedure,but because we are unaware about the process that’s y it seems difficult.How it works,they charged Rs 2000 fee and fill application form,one passport size photo,and photo copy your enrollment certificate as an advocate.You just need to send someone on your behalf to the bar council.They will do it within week.

Reply to Post

Hot Discussions