Berkeley thesis track - sample of work

Hey everyone,

Just wondering how many of you out there are sending a sample of work, since it's defined as optional. If you are - what kind of text? A short essay?

Thanks!

Hey everyone,

Just wondering how many of you out there are sending a sample of work, since it's defined as optional. If you are - what kind of text? A short essay?

Thanks!
Bear Fang

Hey everyone,

Thanks!

I sent a writing sample for thesis track application. It's a short essay(about 4300 words)related to the research project I'm focusing on.

[quote]Hey everyone,

Thanks![/quote]

I sent a writing sample for thesis track application. It's a short essay(about 4300 words)related to the research project I'm focusing on.
blink182

Anyone hear from them on the thesis track? Friend and I applied and still says "Application Under Review"

Anyone hear from them on the thesis track? Friend and I applied and still says "Application Under Review"
Bear Fang

Have you and your friend received a email called “studying with top faculty at Berkeley Law” today?

[quote]Anyone hear from them on the thesis track? Friend and I applied and still says "Application Under Review"[/quote]

Have you and your friend received a email called “studying with top faculty at Berkeley Law” today?

Reply to Post

Related Law Schools

Berkeley, California 1164 Followers 561 Discussions

Other Related Content

LL.M. Application Deadlines for Fall 2020 - US Law Schools

News Aug 26, 2019