So Im a Mexican-American citizen and i studied law in a mexican university, i know my immigration status wouldnt be a problem if i decided to go study in the us, but my concern is if i would be able to enter a JD with the studies i already have, or LLM, and if so, could i work as a paralegal o anything in the law labor area. Thanks