LLM Discussions

who all are applying for MIDS GENEVA 2017-2018?

sanjay
KINDLY COORDINATE
KINDLY COORDINATE
I am. Did u apply for early admission deadline?
I am. Did u apply for early admission deadline?
I am applying.
I am applying.
I'm applying, best of luck to you guys!
I'm applying, best of luck to you guys!
Ap1991
I am applying.
I am applying.
I have also applied but have no thoughts of getting through.
I have also applied but have no thoughts of getting through.
sanjay
All the Best!
Hope all of you get through.
All the Best!
Hope all of you get through.
Hi guys!

Hope you are doign well. Just wanted to let you know that I submitted my application today. Do you have any idea how long does the MIDS take to get back to applicants regarding the outcome of the application?

Best of luck to all of you!

Regards,
Hi guys!

Hope you are doign well. Just wanted to let you know that I submitted my application today. Do you have any idea how long does the MIDS take to get back to applicants regarding the outcome of the application?

Best of luck to all of you!

Regards,
I have submitted my application. I am waiting for the application follow-up page to update the documents submitted by me. Did anyone else's application follow-up page got updated?? Any information here would be appreciated.
I have submitted my application. I am waiting for the application follow-up page to update the documents submitted by me. Did anyone else's application follow-up page got updated?? Any information here would be appreciated.
Hi!

My follow-up paga was updated today. Now my status is "Application received : complete".

Best of luck!
Hi!

My follow-up paga was updated today. Now my status is "Application received : complete".

Best of luck!
Hi all! Do you know [email protected] - is the only address to ask questions on application process? I have a question on scholarships... Sent the email to that address like a week ago. Still waiting for a reply...
Hi all! Do you know [email protected] - is the only address to ask questions on application process? I have a question on scholarships... Sent the email to that address like a week ago. Still waiting for a reply...

Reply to Post