THIS IS NOT A MASTER OF LAW program - it is a "certificate of LL.M"

Inactive User

The so-called "LLM International Business Law" at ULB is not a Master of Law program.

You receive a "certificate of LL.M" and not a Master of Law.

The so-called "LLM International Business Law" at ULB is not a Master of Law program.<br><br><br>
You receive a "certificate of LL.M" and not a Master of Law.

Are you absolutely sure about that? Have you been in this program before and obtained this information from management? I will be glad if you answer.

Are you absolutely sure about that? Have you been in this program before and obtained this information from management? I will be glad if you answer.
Inactive User

<br>

oh thank you so much for letting me know about this. I really wanted a master's degree in Ulb but this information made me question my decision. Accordingly, at the end of this program, will it be impossible to pursue an academic career in our own country?

oh thank you so much for letting me know about this. I really wanted a master's degree in Ulb but this information made me question my decision. Accordingly, at the end of this program, will it be impossible to pursue an academic career in our own country?<br><br><br>

Reply to Post

Related Law Schools

Brussels, Belgium 54 Followers 12 Discussions