Geneva Academy Applications 2020-2021

Hi! I wanted to see if anyone is applying this year for either the LLM or the MTJ. Applications are about to open, maybe we can help each other out :)
Hi! I wanted to see if anyone is applying this year for either the LLM or the MTJ. Applications are about to open, maybe we can help each other out :)
TalilaQIU
seems that not too many people apply for Geneva Academy this year?? I almost finished the whole application process, only need to upload documents.

Best wishes for you:)
seems that not too many people apply for Geneva Academy this year?? I almost finished the whole application process, only need to upload documents.

Yeah! Or maybe people apply later in the year? I already sent off my application to the MTJ. To which program did you apply?
[quote]seems that not too many people apply for Geneva Academy this year?? I almost finished the whole application process, only need to upload documents.

Best wishes for you:)[/quote]

Yeah! Or maybe people apply later in the year? I already sent off my application to the MTJ. To which program did you apply?

Reply to Post

Related Law Schools

Geneva, Switzerland 178 Followers 87 Discussions