Hi everyone,

As per new policy, NCA requires transcripts and licensing documents to be directly sent by issuing institutions. I am a law graduate from Delhi University and enrolled with bar council of Delhi. Kindly guide me to how to proceed with this requirement as neither university nor bar council directly send documents anywhere. Any kind of help is appreciated. Thank you.