I obtained my JD from an ABA accredited school in the USA and am getting married next year and moving to Melbourne, Australia. I wanted to know the best way to switch my degree over, so to say. I understand I'll have to take some additional courses, but can someone clear up the LLM? Can I pursue an LLM and use that to circumvent some of the additional coursework and then apply for bar admission?