Hi guys, I'm a foreign graduate with an LL.B in Law
I found out that if you want to be admitted into victorian bar your studies should include priestly 11 subjects and if not you must take excessive courses such as Practical Legal Training(PLT)
my first question is by doing an LL.M in Master of laws can I apply for plt and then get admitted into the Victorian bar? or must I start from scratch and do an LL.B or J.D?

the second question is that as a foreign student if you can't get admitted into anything with an LL.M in Australia what kind of careers are out there for graduates with a stand-alone LL.M?