A number of US law schools announced that they will be holding virtual LL.M. information sessions in October and November. At the events, the following schools will be represented:
- The University of Chicago Law School
- Columbia Law School
- Cornell Law School
- NYU Law
- Northwestern Pritzker School of Law
- The University of Pennsylvania Carey Law School
During the events—which will be held on Zoom—participants will be able to connect with admissions representatives from the schools and discuss LL.M. applications, financing, and more.
The events will be held on October 13, October 20, October 27, and November 3. Click on the links below to see more information and register for each event:
- Wednesday October 13th at 1:00pm ET
- Wednesday October 20th at 8:00am ET
- Wednesday October 27th at 5:00pm ET
- Wednesday November 3rd at 2:00pm ET
You can also download this PDF to learn more.
These schools also have Full Profiles on LLM GUIDE, where you can read more about their LL.M. programs on offer: