Sixteen US law schools have announced that they will be holding an LL.M. Conference Event on May 20th.
At the upcoming US LL.M. Legal Education Conference 2021—which will be held online—participants will be able to learn about how to apply for a variety of LL.M. programs.
Notably, alumni from the law schools will be in attendance, meaning that attendees will hear about the LL.M. experience directly from those who have pursued the degree. Participants will also be able to meet with representatives from each law school to ask questions and get more information about the application process.
Two events will be held on May 20th: at 12pm EDT and 8pm EDT.
Representatives from the following law schools will be in attendance:
- Loyola Law School, Los Angeles
- UC Berkeley Law
- UC Davis School of Law
- University of Nevada, Las Vegas (UNLV)
- University of San Francisco School of Law
- Indiana University Maurer School of Law
- Indiana University Robert H. McKinney School of Law
- Northwestern Pritzker School of Law
- University of Illinois College of Law
- University of Minnesota Law School
- Florida International University (FIU)
- The University of Texas School of Law
- Tulane Law School
- Boston University School of Law
- Temple University Beasley School of Law
For more information, or to register for one of the events, please see the US LL.M. Legal Education Conference 2021 webpage.