Fourteen US-based law schools will be participating in an upcoming LL.M. fair, which will take place online.
On November 27, interested parties will be able to connect with admissions teams and faculty members from top US schools. These schools will be participating:
- Brooklyn Law School
- Case Western Reserve University School of Law
- Columbia Law School
- Emory University School of Law
- Indiana University Maurer School of Law
- Indiana University Robert H. McKinney School of Law
- Penn State Dickinson Law
- Samford University - Cumberland School of Law Graduate Programs
- Stetson University College of Law
- Tulane Law School
- UCLA School of Law
- UConn School of Law
- Univ. of Pittsburgh School of Law
- University of Minnesota Law School
- University of Virginia School of Law
- Vermont Law School
- Wake Forest University School of Law
During the online event, participants will be able to learn about these schools' LL.M. programs in chat rooms (a webcam is not required to use the chat feature.)
The LL.M. event will be held on November 27, between 8:00 am - 3:00 pm Eastern Time.
For more information, please see the LL.M. fair webpage. You can register for the event here.