The annual e-fellows.net LL.M. Day, will include info sessions as well as the opportunity to talk to representatives from laws schools and firms from the US, UK and Australia.
The event will be held on March 18, 2017 in Munich. Registration is free but essential, as limited places are available.
Law schools and firms already confirmed for the event include:
- Bond University (Gold Coast, Australia)
- Emory University (Atlanta, USA)
- Georgetown University (Washington DC, USA)
- George Washington University (Washington DC, USA)
- Golden Gate University (San Francisco, USA)
- IE Law School (Madrid, Spain)
- University of East Anglia (Norwich, UK)
- University of Kent (Canterbury, UK)
- University of Miami (Miami, USA)
- University of New South Wales (Sydney, Australia)
- University of Notre Dame (South Bend, USA / London, UK)
- University of Southern California, Gould School of Law (Los Angeles, USA)
- University of Strathclyde (Glasgow, UK)
- University of Sydney (Sydney, Australia)
- University of Texas (Austin, USA)
- University of Virginia (Charlottesville, USA)
- Vanderbilt University (Nashville, USA)
- GSK Stockmann
- Hengeler Mueller
- Kirkland & Ellis
- Allen & Overy
The number of participants is limited so that everyone has the chance to connect with representatives and ask any questions they may have.
There is also a financial incentive for attending the event: each year some of the schools offer scholarships exclusively to those applicants that have attended this event. In the past funding has ranged from covering the cost of application feeds to a scholarship worth 25,000 USD.
More information and registration details are available on e-fellows.net.
Image: Englischer Garten by bea_am25 CC BY 2.0 (cropped)