Non-legal positions for LLM graduates

Lori

Hi!

I was admitted to CLS, and having second thoughts, simce I am not sure I would like to practice law.

Are there job opportunities for LLM graduates other than in the legal area (such as marketing). I know it is prefferable to study MBA, but since this great opportunity has been given to me, I ask if you guys know of any LLM grads who found other positions.

Thank you

<p>Hi!</p><p>I was admitted to CLS, and having second thoughts, simce I am not sure I would like to practice law. </p><p>Are there job opportunities for LLM graduates other than in the legal area (such as marketing). I know it is prefferable to study MBA, but since this great opportunity has been given to me, I ask if you guys know of any LLM grads who found other positions.</p><p>Thank you</p>
james1981

One of my friends from home did an in-house counsel position, though that's also law technically.

One of my friends from home did an in-house counsel position, though that's also law technically.
slave.lex

one of my friends is a taxi driver.

one of my friends is a taxi driver.
gayatrikmr

Hey James1981,

If you dont mind, would you share whether your friend needed to take the or a bar exam in order to work as an in-house counsel?

Best

G

<blockquote>One of my friends from home did an in-house counsel position, though that's also law technically. </blockquote>

Hey James1981,

If you dont mind, would you share whether your friend needed to take the or a bar exam in order to work as an in-house counsel?

Best

G

Admission (and a few years of legal experience, preferably with a good US law firm) is generally required.

Admission (and a few years of legal experience, preferably with a good US law firm) is generally required.

Reply to Post

Related Law Schools

New York City, New York 1411 Followers 1009 Discussions

Other Related Content

Six US Law Schools to Hold Virtual LL.M. Information Sessions

News Oct 26, 2020

Hot Discussions