Georgetown vs Northwestern (Business law related courses)

Hi I am wondering which one is better between Northwestern and Georgetown for business law related courses. I am an intl. LLM student

Hi I am wondering which one is better between Northwestern and Georgetown for business law related courses. I am an intl. LLM student
RKSLAW1

Hello, I have considered them both for business law related courses. They both offer amazing courses, and it seemed to me that Northwestern has some very creative courses with little credits. I made Georgetown as my first choice, as I liked the clinics, externships and other things that GT has to offer. However, choose whichever you like being part of it more.

Hello, I have considered them both for business law related courses. They both offer amazing courses, and it seemed to me that Northwestern has some very creative courses with little credits. I made Georgetown as my first choice, as I liked the clinics, externships and other things that GT has to offer. However, choose whichever you like being part of it more.<br><br>[quote]Hi I am wondering which one is better between Northwestern and Georgetown for business law related courses. I am an intl. LLM student [/quote]

Hi guys, please let me know your views on this. 

Hi guys, please let me know your views on this.&nbsp;

Reply to Post

Related Law Schools

Washington, District of Columbia 1122 Followers 950 Discussions
Chicago, Illinois 544 Followers 515 Discussions

Other Related Content

Hot Discussions