Columbia Waitlist 2017

greentea
Anyone else in the same position?
Anyone else in the same position?
I am waiting as well. But, I guess it will take some time for us to hear back. 'late spring', based on my interpretation seems to be late April or May.
I am waiting as well. But, I guess it will take some time for us to hear back. 'late spring', based on my interpretation seems to be late April or May.
C_Aguiar
Hi! May I ask I question? Were you guys formally wait listed? Or You just did not hear from her?
Hi! May I ask I question? Were you guys formally wait listed? Or You just did not hear from her?
greentea

I got an email specifically stating I was waitlisted and asking me to revert on whether I would like to continue to be waitlisted... Wouldn't assume that I was waitlisted otherwise..
[quote]Hi! May I ask I question? Were you guys formally wait listed? Or You just did not hear from her?[/quote]

I got an email specifically stating I was waitlisted and asking me to revert on whether I would like to continue to be waitlisted... Wouldn't assume that I was waitlisted otherwise..
Anyone got a reply from Columbia?
Anyone got a reply from Columbia?

Reply to Post

Related Law Schools

New York City, New York 1200 Followers 967 Discussions

Hot Discussions