LSE Offers/Rejections

Hey Guys,

For those still waiting, I applied on December 27, and received my LSE ID on January 18.

Last night (Friday, March 15th) my transcript dropped. Currently waiting for an outcome, however, given the extensive delay I have already accepted an offer at Oxford.
Hey Guys,

For those still waiting, I applied on December 27, and received my LSE ID on January 18.

Last night (Friday, March 15th) my transcript dropped. Currently waiting for an outcome, however, given the extensive delay I have already accepted an offer at Oxford.
Konos
is there anyone who received an offer with a 2:1 degree?
is there anyone who received an offer with a 2:1 degree?
eyup kun
Have you received your offer so far?
Hey Guys,

Have you received your offer so far?
[quote]Hey Guys,

Last night (Friday, March 15th) my transcript dropped. Currently waiting for an outcome, however, given the extensive delay I have already accepted an offer at Oxford. [/quote]
Hi everyone!

For those who received their ID's on the last week of January (28 Jan to 1 Feb) have you guys received any offers or have you noticed any transcript movement?
Hi everyone!

For those who received their ID's on the last week of January (28 Jan to 1 Feb) have you guys received any offers or have you noticed any transcript movement?
TLP
Hi everyone!

Not yet... received my ID on 1 February and my husband 31 January...
[quote]Hi everyone!

For those who received their ID's on the last week of January (28 Jan to 1 Feb) have you guys received any offers or have you noticed any transcript movement?[/quote]

Not yet... received my ID on 1 February and my husband 31 January...
TLP
Rejected by LSE... received my id on February 1st
Rejected by LSE... received my id on February 1st
Co14M
Received my ID on 28.01 and no news yet... my transcripts did not dropped yet either

[Edited by Co14M on Mar 21, 2019]

Received my ID on 28.01 and no news yet... my transcripts did not dropped yet either

Reply to Post

Related Law Schools

London, United Kingdom 608 Followers 862 Discussions

Hot Discussions