LSE Applications 2021-2022

apyac

Hello!

Have you guys already submitted your application to the LLM programme of LSE for the 2021-2022 period? Is there anyone who already has the application processed? When do you think that they will have a decision?

Thanks!

Hello!

Have you guys already submitted your application to the LLM programme of LSE for the 2021-2022 period? Is there anyone who already has the application processed? When do you think that they will have a decision?

Thanks!

Hello!

I haven't submitted my application yet. People who apply in November hear by January usually. 

Thanks!

[quote]Hello!

Have you guys already submitted your application to the LLM programme of LSE for the 2021-2022 period? Is there anyone who already has the application processed? When do you think that they will have a decision?&nbsp;<br><br>I haven't submitted my application yet. People who apply in November hear by January usually.&nbsp;<br><br><br><br>Thanks! [/quote]
rere98

Hi!

I already submitted my application in late October and my application is processed. I talked to my friend who is currently studying LLM in LSE and they said it usually took around 2 months to have a decision. Last year, she submitted in early October and had an offer from LSE by December. 

Hi!<br><br>I already submitted my application in late October and my application is processed. I talked to my friend who is currently studying LLM in LSE and they said it usually took around 2 months to have a decision. Last year, she submitted in early October and had an offer from LSE by December.&nbsp;
kasha21

Hi!

I already submitted my application in late October and my application is processed. I talked to my friend who is currently studying LLM in LSE and they said it usually took around 2 months to have a decision. Last year, she submitted in early October and had an offer from LSE by December. 

I think they said in the Application processed email that "We will begin releasing offers of admission from January 2021 onwards." so they may start issuing offers later this year! As I think they opened applications late this year after COVID-19. 1f60a

[quote]Hi!<br><br>I already submitted my application in late October and my application is processed. I talked to my friend who is currently studying LLM in LSE and they said it usually took around 2 months to have a decision. Last year, she submitted in early October and had an offer from LSE by December.&nbsp; [/quote]<br><br>I think they said in the Application processed email that "We will begin releasing offers of admission from January 2021 onwards." so they may start issuing offers later this year! As I think they opened applications late this year after COVID-19.&nbsp;:blush:

Did anyone‘s transcript drop yet?

OreoShake

Not yet! Seems like that will happen during December or early January, I guess?

[quote]Did anyone‘s transcript drop yet? [/quote]<br><br>Not yet! Seems like that will happen during December or early January, I guess?<br>

may I ask wenn you applied?

[quote][quote]Did anyone‘s transcript drop yet? [/quote]<br><br>Not yet! Seems like that will happen during December or early January, I guess?<br> [/quote]<br><br>may I ask wenn you applied?
OreoShake

may I ask wenn you applied?

26th October!

[Edited by OreoShake on Nov 19, 2020]

[quote][quote][quote]Did anyone‘s transcript drop yet? [/quote]<br><br>Not yet! Seems like that will happen during December or early January, I guess?<br> [/quote]<br><br>may I ask wenn you applied? [/quote]<br><br>26th October!

Just got a rejection email. Took them 2 weeks. Only thing is i met the minimum requirements so i cant tell what went wrong.
Anyways i wish best of luck to you guys! 

Just got a rejection email. Took them 2 weeks. Only thing is i met the minimum requirements so i cant tell what went wrong.<br>Anyways i wish best of luck to you guys!&nbsp;
kasha21

Just got a rejection email. Took them 2 weeks. Only thing is i met the minimum requirements so i cant tell what went wrong.

Oh no I'm sorry! When did you get your LSE ForYou ID?

[quote]Just got a rejection email. Took them 2 weeks. Only thing is i met the minimum requirements so i cant tell what went wrong.<br>Anyways i wish best of luck to you guys!&nbsp; [/quote]<br><br>Oh no I'm sorry! When did you get your LSE ForYou ID?
rere98

Oh no, I'm really sorry to hear that! 

As a side note, how much does LSE consider GPA in the admission process? I graduated from the Top 3 law schools in my country with a 3.6 GPA, higher than the  3.5 GPA requirements they had on their website. But if I convert my GPA to the UK grading system, I would be barely passing by with a 65% or a "strong" 2:1. 

I do have solid work experience and strong references, but I was wondering if my GPA would adversely affect my application since I know LSE (and UK universities in particular) place higher consideration on academic grades than LLM programs in other countries/universities.

[quote]Just got a rejection email. Took them 2 weeks. Only thing is i met the minimum requirements so i cant tell what went wrong.<br>Anyways i wish best of luck to you guys!&nbsp; [/quote]<br><br>Oh no, I'm really sorry to hear that!&nbsp;<br><br>As a side note, how much does LSE consider GPA in the admission process? I graduated from the Top 3 law schools in my country with a 3.6 GPA, higher than the&nbsp; 3.5 GPA requirements they had on their website. But if I convert my GPA to the UK grading system, I would be barely passing by with a 65% or a "strong" 2:1.&nbsp;<br><br>I do have solid work experience and strong references, but I was wondering if my GPA would adversely affect my application since I know LSE (and UK universities in particular) place higher consideration on academic grades than LLM programs in other countries/universities.
TalilaQIU

all news heard from LSE are rejection. I have several friends who has high GPA(3.9/4), high ITELS (8) were rejected by LSE. This year is really horrible! The competition is too severe.

all news heard from LSE&nbsp;are rejection. I have several friends who has high GPA(3.9/4), high ITELS (8) were rejected by LSE. This year is really horrible! The competition is too severe.
kasha21

all news heard from LSE are rejection. I have several friends who has high GPA(3.9/4), high ITELS (8) were rejected by LSE. This year is really horrible! The competition is too severe.

Hi sorry for asking but when did they receive their LSEForYou Application ID? 

[quote]all news heard from LSE&nbsp;are rejection. I have several friends who has high GPA(3.9/4), high ITELS (8) were rejected by LSE. This year is really horrible! The competition is too severe. [/quote]<br><br>Hi sorry for asking but when did they receive their LSEForYou Application ID?&nbsp;

Reply to Post

Related Law Schools

London, United Kingdom 725 Followers 902 Discussions

Other Related Content

LL.M. Application Deadlines for Fall 2021 - Law Schools in the UK & Ireland

News Nov 23, 2020