LLM in Banking and Finance Law

a_a
Hi guys!

I'm interested in LLM in Banking and Finance Law. Which university is the best option for this, QMUL, KCL or ILF Frankfurt?

I have an offer from QMUL and still waiting for KCL but I'm not sure if I should apply for ILF. What are your opinions?

Many thanks!
Hi guys!

I'm interested in LLM in Banking and Finance Law. Which university is the best option for this, QMUL, KCL or ILF Frankfurt?

I have an offer from QMUL and still waiting for KCL but I'm not sure if I should apply for ILF. What are your opinions?

Many thanks!
a_a
any ideas please??
any ideas please??
i think its a better idea to apply at ILF and a better option than KCL or QUML, if you look at there website, you will realize that ILF offers you a overall exposure to international law firms and banks with two month(s) internship as well...so go for ILF
i think its a better idea to apply at ILF and a better option than KCL or QUML, if you look at there website, you will realize that ILF offers you a overall exposure to international law firms and banks with two month(s) internship as well...so go for ILF

Reply to Post

Related Law Schools

London, United Kingdom 816 Followers 810 Discussions
London, United Kingdom 692 Followers 879 Discussions
Frankfurt am Main, Germany 162 Followers 99 Discussions

Related Articles

An In-Depth Look at Finance LL.M.s

Sep 04, 2018

To keep up to speed in today’s fast-changing world, LL.M. programs are adapting their finance curriculums to reflect updated needs.

LL.M. Programs in Financial Regulation

Jan 04, 2013

Can specialized programs help lawyers seeking to work in one of the hottest fields of law?

The LL.M. in Finance and Banking Law

Jun 01, 2009

With no bull market in sight, does a specialized finance LL.M. still make sense?

More Articles

Related Top 10 Lists

More Top 10 Lists