LLM at Europa-Institut study year 2019/2020

Hi, I have been accepted to the LLM in European and International law at the Europa-Institut in Saarbücken, Germany, and am planning to go.

Anyone else planning to study at this program, or have been enrolled as a student in Saarbücken?
How is the private housing marked? Is it preferred over student accommodation?
Hi, I have been accepted to the LLM in European and International law at the Europa-Institut in Saarbücken, Germany, and am planning to go.

Anyone else planning to study at this program, or have been enrolled as a student in Saarbücken?
How is the private housing marked? Is it preferred over student accommodation?
Hi! I have just applied to the same LL.M! I have been studying in Germany before and can tell you that single rooms in student dormitories in Bavaria usually cost between 200-300E a month (depending on the quality of the place). I have no clue about the situation in Saarland though.
How long did it take for your application to get reviewed, if you don't mind me asking?

All the best!
Petar
Hi! I have just applied to the same LL.M! I have been studying in Germany before and can tell you that single rooms in student dormitories in Bavaria usually cost between 200-300E a month (depending on the quality of the place). I have no clue about the situation in Saarland though.
How long did it take for your application to get reviewed, if you don't mind me asking?

All the best!
Petar

All the best!
Petar

Hi Petar!
Thank you, that sounds good.

They got back to me within a few days, so you can expect to get an answer pretty soon. Let me know about the outcome!
[quote]Hi! I have just applied to the same LL.M! I have been studying in Germany before and can tell you that single rooms in student dormitories in Bavaria usually cost between 200-300E a month (depending on the quality of the place). I have no clue about the situation in Saarland though.

All the best!
Petar[/quote]

Hi Petar!
Thank you, that sounds good.

They got back to me within a few days, so you can expect to get an answer pretty soon. Let me know about the outcome!

Hi. I wonder your GPA
Hi. I wonder your GPA

Reply to Post

Related Law Schools

Saarbrücken, Germany 119 Followers 70 Discussions

Hot Discussions