Employment opportunities after a LLM in Law and Finance from Leiden

Hello,

I was wondering what the employment opportunities were after a LLM in Law and Finance from Leiden. What the scenarios are for a non-EU citizen for employment in Europe and if language is a barrier. Since it is new course I was not able to conduct much research on this topic.

I am from India with two years of experience in the field of law. I would love to hear your comments on this topic to help me take this decision.

Thanks a lot!

Hello,

I was wondering what the employment opportunities were after a LLM in Law and Finance from Leiden. What the scenarios are for a non-EU citizen for employment in Europe and if language is a barrier. Since it is new course I was not able to conduct much research on this topic.

I am from India with two years of experience in the field of law. I would love to hear your comments on this topic to help me take this decision.

Thanks a lot!

Did you get any answer regarding this?

Did you get any answer regarding this?

Hi Akash 
My opinion is that of an outsider who has done his research. I guess as far jobs are concerned , the Goethe Institute  Law and Finance LLM is a better bet. The faculty is unparralled and there is almost a chance for each student in the batch to make permanent positions at major forms and organisations through their ILF Intetnships and faculty. do have a look for your reference.

Hi Akash&nbsp;<br>My opinion is that of an outsider who has done his research. I guess as far jobs are concerned , the Goethe Institute&nbsp; Law and Finance LLM is a better bet. The faculty is unparralled and there is almost a chance for each student in the batch to make permanent positions at major forms and organisations through their ILF Intetnships and faculty. do have a look for your reference.

Reply to Post

Related Law Schools

Leiden, Netherlands 563 Followers 483 Discussions

Other Related Content

LL.M. Application Deadlines for Fall 2020: Law Schools in Europe

News Oct 29, 2019

LL.M.s in the Netherlands: Getting International Perspective in the Home of the ICC and the Peace Palace

Article Feb 20, 2017

With the softening of a law making it easier for international students to get work experience while they study, the Netherlands has become an even more attractive country to study law.

Hot Discussions