Pakistani students in canada

mahmoodkf
I have some queries that I wish to make. I am LLB from Punjab university Lahore Pakistan with 50% marks. Do I have any realistic chances to get admission at University of Manitoba, Calgary, Ottawa? what funds I have to ensure in order to qualify for visa? I ll be very much oblige for any further information

thanks
I have some queries that I wish to make. I am LLB from Punjab university Lahore Pakistan with 50% marks. Do I have any realistic chances to get admission at University of Manitoba, Calgary, Ottawa? what funds I have to ensure in order to qualify for visa? I ll be very much oblige for any further information

thanks
starpixis
same problem I am facing while applying for LLM in Canadian universities. can anyone guide. I have got 54% marks in LLB.
same problem I am facing while applying for LLM in Canadian universities. can anyone guide. I have got 54% marks in LLB.
I have some queries that I wish to make. I am LLB from Punjab university law college Lahore Pakistan with 53% marks. Do I have any realistic chances to get admission at University of Manitoba, Calgary, Ottawa and any other institute? what funds I have to ensure in order to qualify for visa? I ll be very much oblige for any further information
I have some queries that I wish to make. I am LLB from Punjab university law college Lahore Pakistan with 53% marks. Do I have any realistic chances to get admission at University of Manitoba, Calgary, Ottawa and any other institute? what funds I have to ensure in order to qualify for visa? I ll be very much oblige for any further information

contact me 03152181162 or sajidhamdani64@gmail.com
<blockquote>I have some queries that I wish to make. I am LLB from Punjab university law college Lahore Pakistan with 53% marks. Do I have any realistic chances to get admission at University of Manitoba, Calgary, Ottawa and any other institute? what funds I have to ensure in order to qualify for visa? I ll be very much oblige for any further information
</blockquote>
contact me 03152181162 or sajidhamdani64@gmail.com

Reply to Post

Related Law Schools

Winnipeg, Canada 25 Followers 3 Discussions
Calgary, Canada 48 Followers 19 Discussions
Ottawa, Canada 104 Followers 51 Discussions
Ottawa, Canada 15 Followers 7 Discussions

Related Articles

LLM GUIDE Focus on Student Life: Canada

By Marie Winfield on Dec 18, 2008

More Articles