Both colleges of my preference rejected my application. Still seeking college membership.
Apr 26, 2017 07:23
Congratulations Ashter :) I checked my account after you posted and I got a conditional offer too....
Apr 10, 2017 14:12
You can write them an email or just call and while you are at please also let us know how they res...
Apr 10, 2017 12:51
I've been at "application awaiting approval of BGS" for a week now. Got the same email.
Apr 10, 2017 11:44
My status changed from 'awaiting decision by BOGS' to 'awaiting approval by BOGS'. Not sure if that'...
Apr 04, 2017 15:59
Don't worry about the language requirement you can resit the exam. I did not upload my language tes...
Apr 03, 2017 08:24
Haha, congratulations everyone :)
Apr 01, 2017 17:06
Plainly read, the email only says we are being 'recommended' for an offer and does not confirm the...
Apr 01, 2017 13:46
Guys, looks like Ms. Wade is working today. I just received a response to my email from her (reprodu...
Apr 01, 2017 11:44
And another weekend in limbo.
Mar 31, 2017 18:54