A consortium of law schools will hold a joint LL.M. application event, where potential applicants will be able to learn about a variety of programs.
The event will be held on February 23 at 2pm CET. Representatives from the following law schools will be in attendance:
- Cardozo School of Law, USA
- Koç university Law School, Turkey
- Leiden University, The Netherlands
- Newcastle University, UK
- Syracuse University College of Law, USA
- The University of Law, UK
- UC Davis School of Law, USA
- Peter A. Allard School of Law – University of British Columbia, Canada
- University of East London, UK
- University of Edinburgh Law School, UK
- University of Melbourne, Australia
- University of Texas School of Law
Potential applicants will be able to meet with representatives from each institution to discuss career goals, applying to the LL.M., and other topics.
For more information, or to register, please see the LL.M. Virtual Fair webpage.