The Indian Bar Association has announced that it will holding LL.M. fairs in New Delhi and Bangalore in April.
At the events, attendees will be able to learn about LL.M. programs offered by law schools in the US, Europe, Canada and Australia. There will be time available for participants to network with universities, and there will also be presentations from law schools.
The LL.M. fair in New Delhi will be held on April 25; the LL.M. fair in Bangalore will take place on April 27.
The list of attending schools has yet to be finalized; you can see a list of schools that attended the events in 2017 and 2018 below.
To learn more or register for one of the LL.M. fairs in India, please see the Indian Bar Association's LL.M. fair webpage.
The following schools attended the LL.M. fair India events in 2017 and 2018:
- American University Washington College of Law
- USC Gould School of Law, US
- Cardozo School of Law of Yeshiva University
- Syracuse University College of Law, US
- The University of Western Australia
- Nottingham Law School - Nottingham Trent University, UK
- University of Southampton
- St. Louis University School of Law, US
- University of California Hastings College of the Law
- Monash University, Australia
- The University of New South Wales
- The City Law School - City, University of London, UK
- University of Maine School of Law
- Koc University Law School, Turkey
- Birmingham Law School
- The University of British Columbia, Canada
- UCLA School of Law
- DePaul University College of Law, US
- UC Davis School of Law
- University of East London, UK
- The Australian National University
- Queen Mary University of London, UK
- Durham University, UK
- Auckland Law School
- The Graduate Institute, Geneva
- Manchester Metropolitan University
- University of Missouri (Kansas City), USA
- Newcastle University, UK
Image: Amol.Gaitonde / CC BY-SA 3.0 (cropped, color corrected)