The LL.M. India Fair 2018 will be held on 9 May, 2018 in New Delhi and 11 May in Bangalore, hosted by the Indian National Bar Association.
The fair will be an opportunity for prospective Indian law students to connect with representatives from law schools in the US, Canada, Europe and Australia, and see which programs might be the best fit for them.
The full list of attending schools is yet to be announced, but last year's fair included representatives from:
- American University Washington College of Law
- UCLA School of Law
- UC Davis School of Law
- Birmingham Law School
- Manchester Metropolitan University
- Queen Mary University of London
- The Graduate Institute, Geneva
- The University of New South Wales
- The Australian National University, and more.
Prospective students can register for the events on the Indian Bar Association website.
Image: Bangla Sahib, New Delhi by Pranaysrivastava CC BY 2.0 (cropped)