The LL.M. India Fair 2018 will be held on 9 May, 2018 in New Delhi and 11 May in Bangalore, hosted by the Indian National Bar Association.
The fair will be an opportunity for prospective Indian law students to connect with representatives from law schools in the US, Canada, Europe and Australia, and see which programs might be the best fit for them.
The following schools will be in attendance:
- The University of Adelaide
- USC Gould School of Law
- Syracuse University College of Law
- Nottingham Law School - Nottingham Trent University
- St. Louis University School of Law
- Monash University
- The City Law School - City, University of London
- Koc University Law School
- The University of British Columbia
- DePaul University College of Law
Prospective students can register for the events on the Indian Bar Association website.
Image: Bangla Sahib, New Delhi by Pranaysrivastava CC BY 2.0 (cropped)