STANFORD LLM

maria.pzt

The deadline for LLM program is Dec 1st.
Does this mean that I can sumbit my application before Dec 1st with 1 LOR outstanding as long as the LOR is uploaded to LSAC by Dec 1st?

Do all the supporting materials need to be sumbitted by Dec 1st or just the application?

Does this mean that I can sumbit my application before Dec 1st with 1 LOR outstanding as long as the LOR is uploaded to LSAC by Dec 1st?

Do all the supporting materials need to be sumbitted by Dec 1st or just the application?
Yxz204

I think the safer option would be to apply prior to December 1 with all materials/ credentials in place. I don't think Stanford has addressed this query on its website, but I am sure you wouldn't want to be in a situation where your application is not processed because some materials are still pending. 

[Edited by Yxz204 on Nov 19, 2022]

[quote]The deadline for LLM program is Dec 1st.<br>
Does this mean that I can sumbit my application before Dec 1st with 1 LOR outstanding as long as the LOR is uploaded to LSAC by Dec 1st?<br>
<br>
Do all the supporting materials need to be sumbitted by Dec 1st or just the application? [/quote]<br><br>I think the safer option would be to apply prior to December 1 with all materials/ credentials in place. I don't think Stanford has addressed this query on its website, but I am sure you wouldn't want to be in a situation where your application is not processed because some materials are still pending.&nbsp;
Yxz204

Hey all! I've created a WhatsApp group for applicants to Stanford's LLM programs (across specializations) commencing in the fall of 2023. Just thought it might be a more informal, accessible and convenient forum for applicants to connect and share experiences about their SLS applications.

Here's the invite link to the group:

https://chat.whatsapp.com/HznmsMxnK5Q2tqDsb8Kx6M

[Edited by Yxz204 on Nov 29, 2022]

<br>
<div>Hey all! I've created a WhatsApp group for applicants to Stanford's LLM programs (across specializations) commencing in the fall of 2023. Just thought it might be a more informal, accessible and convenient forum for applicants to connect and share experiences about their SLS applications.<br></div><br><div>Here's the invite link to the group:<br>
</div><div><br><br>
</div><div>https://chat.whatsapp.com/HznmsMxnK5Q2tqDsb8Kx6M<br>
</div><div><br></div><div><br>
</div><div><br>
</div><div><br>
</div><div><br>
</div><div><br>
</div>

Reply to Post

Related Law Schools

Stanford, California 847 Followers 407 Discussions

Hot Discussions