On November 8, interested LL.M. applicants will have the chance to hear from representatives from 15 top U.S. law schools. Current LL.M. students from schools such Northwestern Pritzker School of Law and University of San Francisco School of Law, will be sharing their experiences, lives as students, and goals.
The panel discussions mentioned above will take place during the first 60 minutes of the conference; these will be followed by an invitation to join individual university virtual rooms, where attendees will be able to delve deeper into a particular school and ask questions for admission professionals and current students to answer.
In order to accommodate guests from different time zones, two different time slots will be available: 12:00 PM EST and 08:00 PM EST.
The schools participating in this event are:
- LMU Loyola Law School
- Boston University School of Law
- Indiana University Maurer School of Law
- Temple University Beasley School of Law
- University of Illinois College of Law
- Northwestern Pritzker School of Law
- Tulane Law School
- University of San Francisco School of Law
- The University of Texas School of Law
- University of California, Irvine School of Law
- UC Davis School of Law
- University of Nevada Las Vegas School of Law
- University of Minnesota School of Law
- St. John's University School of Law
- McGeorge School of Law
Sign up for the event is possible via the following link: https://www.usllmconference.org/