Update, February 16th, 2017: UC Hastings, American University, and Birmingham School of Law have been added to the list of attending schools.
The Indian National Bar Association has announced that it will be holding LL.M. fairs in New Delhi and Bangalore this May.
At the fairs, attendees will be able to get information about LL.M. programs directly from law schools.
So far, these law schools have confirmed that they will be in attendance:
- Cardozo Law
- University of Western Australia (UWA)
- University of Southampton
- University of California, Hastings College of the Law
- American University Washington College of Law
- Birmingham University Birmingham School of Law
- UCLA School of Law
- UC Davis School of Law
- Auckland Law School
- Queen Mary University of London (QMUL)
- Australian National University
The New Delhi event will be held on May 3, 2017 in the Shangri-La's Eros Hotel. The Bangalore LL.M. event will be on May 5, in the Shangri-La Hotel.
Each event will include a networking session and a panel discussion. Additionally, each law school will give a 20-minute presentation about their LL.M. program.
For more information or to register, please see the Indian National Bar Association's LL.M. Fair webpage.
Image: Sun setting at Connaught Place in Delhi by Ville Miettinen (CC BY 2.0, cropped)