Six US law schools will be represented at LL.M. info sessions across South America in October, for the LL.M. USA Law School Consortium tour.
Here are the dates and locations:
- October 4: Sao Paulo, Brazil [Pinheiro Neto Advogados]
- October 6: Santiago, Chile [Barros & Errázuriz]
- October 10: Lima, Peru [JW Marriott Lima]
- October 11: Medellín, Colombia [EAFIT Departamento de Derecho]
- October 12: Bogotá, Colombia [Brigard & Urrutia Abogados]
Participants must register online in advance.
All events will run from 19.00-21.00, covering the value of US LL.M. programs, funding and how to make a competitive application.
There will also be the opportunity to speak one-on-one with administrators from each school. The schools that will be represented at the info sessions are:
- American University Washington College of Law
- Boston University School of Law
- Emory University School of Law
- Hofstra Law
- University of California, Los Angeles School of Law
- University of Virginia School of Law
For more information, visit the LL.M. USA Law School Consortium website.
Image: Lima - Perú by elrentaplats CC BY 2.0 (cropped)