This month, a consortium of US law schools will be holding LL.M. info sessions in cities in China, Thailand, Taiwan, and Korea.
At the info events, participants will be able to meet with representatives and learn about the LL.M. programs from the following US law schools:
- American University - Washington College of Law
- Boston University School of Law
- Emory University School of Law
- Hofstra University School of Law
- University of California, Hastings School of Law
- University of Maryland - Carey School of Law
At the events you will also be able to learn about qualifying for a US state bar exam, how to fund your LL.M., and get tips to strengthen your application.
Here is a list of the upcoming events:
- November 9: Taipei, Taiwan
- November 10: Seoul, Korea
- November 13: Bangkok, Thailand
- November 16: Guangzhou, China
- November 18: Shanghai, China
- November 19: Beijing, China
All events will be held between 19:00 and 21:00 and most events are open to the public. Visit the website for event details and to RSVP. Registration is free.
For more information, please see the LL.M. USA Law School Consortium website.
Image: "Emory University School of Law" by Daniel Mayer / Creative Commons (cropped)