Nine US law schools will be holding info sessions in various South American cities in September. Here are the dates and locations:
- September 14: Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, IBEU Copacabana
- September 15: Sao Paulo, Brazil, Intercontinental Hotel
- September 17: Bogotá, Colombia, Brigard & Urrutia Abogados
- September 21: Lima, Peru, ICPNA MIRAFLORES
- September 22: Santiago, Chile, Cariola Díez Pérez-Cotapos & Cía. Ltda.
All events will be held between 19:00 and 21:00.
The following law schools will be participating:
- American University Washington College of Law
- Emory University School of Law
- Hofstra Law
- SUNY Buffalo Law School
- Tulane University Law School
- University of California, Hastings School of Law
- University of California, Los Angeles School of Law
- University of Maryland Carey School of Law
- University of Virginia School of Law
At the events, you can learn about each school's LL.M. program, as well as get application information and details about taking a US bar exam. Participants will have the opportunity to meet one-on-one with the law schools.
To attend, please register on the LL.M. USA Law School Consortium website.
Image: "Christ the Redeemer overlooking Rio De Janeiro" by Artyominc / Creative Commons (cropped)