Six Washington, D.C.-area law schools will be holding an LL.M. Information Session on February 12 from 5:30 to 7:30 pm at the George Washington School of Law. The event will give prospective LL.M. students an opportunity to talk personally with representatives from ABA-approved law schools in the Washington, D.C. area. The session will also include an informational panel discussion and question-and-answer session.
Participating schools include:
· American University Washington College of Law
· The Catholic University of America Columbus School of Law
· George Mason University School of Law
· Georgetown University Law Center
· The George Washington University Law School
· Howard University School of Law
Admission to the event is free. By pre-registering, attendees can save time at the event, and receive reminders and updates.
For more information and to preregister, please visit the event website.
Image: By Delaywaves - Own work, CC BY 3.0, (cropped) https://commons.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?curid=14571491