Queen Mary University of London’s School of Law has announced that it will – together with the UK Foreign & Commonwealth Office – offer two jointly funded Chevening / Queen Mary LLM scholarships for September 2015 entry.
The scholarships provide a full LL.M. tuition fee waiver, a monthly stipend, and one return flight.
One scholarship will be awarded to an outstanding candidate from one of the following countries: Cameroon, Egypt, Ethiopia, Ghana, Kenya, Rwanda, South Africa, Swaziland, Tanzania, Zimbabwe or Zambia, who wishes to study one of the following programs at QMUL's London campus:
- LLM in Banking and Finance Law
- LLM in Commercial and Corporate Law
- LLM in Comparative and International Dispute Resolution
- LLM in Computer and Communications Law
- LLM in Energy and Natural Resources Law
- LLM in Insurance Law
- LLM in International Economic Law and Regulation (subject to approval)
- LLM in Intellectual Property Law
- LLM in International Business Law
- LLM in International Shipping Law
- LLM in Media Law
- LLM in Tax Law
The second scholarship will be awarded to a candidate from one of the following countries: Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Georgia, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Moldova, Turkmenistan, Tajikistan, Ukraine or Uzbekistan who wishes to study one of the following programs at QMUL's London campus:
- LLM in Competition Law
- LLM in Environmental Law
- LLM in European Law
- LLM in Human Rights Law
- LLM in Immigration Law
- LLM in Legal Theory
- LLM in Medical Law
- LLM in Public International Law
- LLM in Public Law
Applications for the scholarship will be accepted until November 15.
For further information, including criteria and application instructions, please visit the Chevning / Queen Mary LLM Scholarship website.