For prospective LL.M. students looking to study in the United Kingdom or Ireland, here is a short list of application deadlines for full-time, taught programs beginning in the Fall of 2007. The 15 law schools listed below were chosen based on the most-viewed UK/Ireland university profiles on LLM GUIDE.
- University College London (UCL) - March 30, 2008
- Oxford - January 18, 2008 (most degrees)
- King's College London (KCL) - March 31, 2008
- London School of Economics (LSE) - typically closes late January/early February
- Cambridge - December 1, 2007 (deadline for online applications is November 17, 2007)
- Edinburgh - May 31, 2008 (regular); July 31, 2008 (distance learning)
- Glasgow Graduate School of Law (GGSL) - Normally mid-August
- Queen Mary (QMUL) - End of April 2008
- Kent - As early as possible prior to beginning of the course
- Dundee - Not specified
- Aberdeen - July 1, 2008
- Warwick - Encouraged before late May
- Nottingham-Trent - Not specified
- Trinity College Dublin - April 1, 2008
- Pallas - Not specified
Please note that deadlines sometimes change and often vary due to the variety of postgraduate programs being offered. All prospective students are advised to double-check with law schools as soon as possible before applying.
For more information and application material, follow the links below.