LL.M. USA Law School Consortium: Mumbai
November 30, 2017 19:00 (GMT+05:30) Chennai, Kolkata, Mumbai, New Delhi, Sri Jayawardenepura, Kathmandu
The Learning Galaxy, 8th Floor, Urmi estate, Iconic wing A, 95 Ganpatrao Kadam Marg, Lower Parel (west), Mumbai 400013
UCLA School of Law - along with four other member U.S. law schools of the LL.M. USA Law School Consortium - will visit Mumbai, India to share information about U.S. LL.M. programs with prospective students.
Prepare for global practice with an LL.M. degree from the United States. Representatives from five diverse U.S. law schools will share advice on how to propel your career and obtain a competitive edge with an LL.M. by offering guidance on:
- Important factors to consider when selecting an LL.M. program
- Setting yourself apart: how to make your application competitive
- The value of a U.S. LL.M. degree
- Funding sources to help pay for an LL.M. program in the U.S.
- U.S. bar exam admission and eligibility requirements for foreign-educated candidates
Attendees will also have the opportunity to learn about each law school's programs and speak with administrators from each institution one-on-one during the fair portion of the event.
LL.M. USA Law School Consortium Information Session
Thursday, November 30, 2017
7:00pm - 9:00pm
(19:00hh - 21:00hh)
The Learning Galaxy
8th Floor, Urmi estate, Iconic wing A
95 Ganpatrao Kadam Marg, Lower Parel (west)
For any questions about the event, please do not hesitate to contact Mr. Bryan Zerbe at email@example.com.