UVA LLM 2019-2020

Andre89
Hello!

Who is applying to the University of Virginia's LL.M. for 2019/2020?
Hello!

Who is applying to the University of Virginia's LL.M. for 2019/2020?
Shirl-9
Do you know when we should expect to hear back?
Do you know when we should expect to hear back?
Andre89
I've read that they make offers on a rolling basis so with any luck, hopefully soon. :) Browsing threads for UVA applications from previous years many are offered spots in early December.

Good luck...
I've read that they make offers on a rolling basis so with any luck, hopefully soon. :) Browsing threads for UVA applications from previous years many are offered spots in early December.

Good luck...
Mikemoal
Hi everyone,

My name is Michael Moreno and I'm a current LL.M. candidate at UVa Law. If any of you would like to shoot me an e-mail or give me a call to discuss about UVa, the LL.M. program, my experience as a current candidate, the city, or any other related doubt you may have, please feel free to do it.

I'm Colombian and I speak Spanish and English. If you want to try a different language or to speak with a candidate from your country, just let me know and I will try to arrange this.

Good luck to all of you.

Michael Moreno
LL.M Candidate | Class of 2019
msm3yy@virginia.edu
+1 (434) 466-4449
Hi everyone,

My name is Michael Moreno and I'm a current LL.M. candidate at UVa Law. If any of you would like to shoot me an e-mail or give me a call to discuss about UVa, the LL.M. program, my experience as a current candidate, the city, or any other related doubt you may have, please feel free to do it.

I'm Colombian and I speak Spanish and English. If you want to try a different language or to speak with a candidate from your country, just let me know and I will try to arrange this.

Good luck to all of you.

Michael Moreno
LL.M Candidate | Class of 2019
msm3yy@virginia.edu
+1 (434) 466-4449
Hugh L 7
Thanks Michael - it would help if you posted your basic application information (such as undergraduate rank, work experience etc) because a lot of us are interested in determining whether or not we are competitive candidates. Thanks!
Thanks Michael - it would help if you posted your basic application information (such as undergraduate rank, work experience etc) because a lot of us are interested in determining whether or not we are competitive candidates. Thanks!

Reply to Post

Related Law Schools

Charlottesville, Virginia 180 Followers 195 Discussions