Next year Im going to be a graduate in law from India and Im wishing to further pursue my education in the United States of America . And I want to have a clear view on which course must I opt for in the States that can help me to have a work experience there (ie by practicing as a paralegal) and also help me when I get back to my motherland . Please Help !