NYU LL.M. Applicants 2022-2023

Okanich

Yes. 

quote]Any re-applicants with an admission offer ?

Yes.&nbsp;<br><br><br><br>&nbsp;quote]Any re-applicants with an admission offer ? [/quote]
Thund3r

Does anything change on the Applicaiton Status portal that suggests a decision is forthcoming? I know with other programs, dates have been changed and/or the required materials section disappears. Anything like that that people have seen for NYU?

Does anything change on the Applicaiton Status portal that suggests a decision is forthcoming? I know with other programs, dates have been changed and/or the required materials section disappears. Anything like that that people have seen for NYU?
gdp

Did anyone hear back tonight? 

Did anyone hear back tonight?&nbsp;
FIB

Nothing here.

Nothing here.<br><br>[quote]Did anyone hear back tonight?&nbsp; [/quote]
lexastraea

Nothing on my end.

[quote]Did anyone hear back tonight?&nbsp; [/quote]<br><br>Nothing on my end.
T2732

Just got my acceptance :) 

Just got my acceptance :)&nbsp;
lexastraea

Congratulations!! May I kindly ask what date was your application marked complete, and to which program?

[quote]Just got my acceptance :)&nbsp; [/quote]<br>Congratulations!! May I kindly ask what date was your application marked complete, and to which program?
T2732

Thank you so much and of course! I applied to the Traditional LLM and my app was marked completed at the 12 of January

Congratulations!! May I kindly ask what date was your application marked complete, and to which program?

Thank you so much and of course! I applied to the Traditional LLM and my app was marked completed at the 12 of January<br><br><br><br>[quote][quote]Just got my acceptance :)&nbsp; [/quote]<br>Congratulations!! May I kindly ask what date was your application marked complete, and to which program? [/quote]

Any rejection yet?? T__T

Any rejection yet?? T__T

Hi, 

Is there any Indian applicant who has heard back from NYU regarding their Tradition Track LLM application? I haven't heard anything yet. 

Thank You

Hi,&nbsp;<br><br>Is there any Indian applicant who has heard back from NYU regarding their Tradition Track LLM application? I haven't heard anything yet.&nbsp;<br><br>Thank You
T2732

Does anyone know if financial awards etc are contacted along with the admission letter or later? xx

Does anyone know if financial awards etc are contacted along with the admission letter or later? xx
sdlib1994

Hi! In theory, financial aid decisions should be released from mid-March onwards. 

[quote]Does anyone know if financial awards etc are contacted along with the admission letter or later? xx [/quote]<br><br>Hi! In theory, financial aid decisions should be released from mid-March onwards.&nbsp;
T2732

Got it! thank u so much x

Hi! In theory, financial aid decisions should be released from mid-March onwards. 

Got it! thank u so much x<br><br><br><br>[quote][quote]Does anyone know if financial awards etc are contacted along with the admission letter or later? xx [/quote]<br><br>Hi! In theory, financial aid decisions should be released from mid-March onwards.&nbsp; [/quote]
Literati

Nothing so far (ILS program). Slowly but surely I am getting nervous. Also had some issues with LSAC so my app was only marked complete at the end of Jan which probably does not help :/

[quote]Did anyone hear back tonight?&nbsp; [/quote]<br><br>Nothing so far (ILS program). Slowly but surely I am getting nervous. Also had some issues with LSAC so my app was only marked complete at the end of Jan which probably does not help :/
Marsl

WhatsApp group for NYU LLM 2022-23 Admitted Students: 
https://chat.whatsapp.com/HbbDMda6aWd8n28gvmG6Xp

[Edited by Marsl on Mar 02, 2022]

WhatsApp group for NYU LLM 2022-23 Admitted Students:&nbsp;<br>https://chat.whatsapp.com/HbbDMda6aWd8n28gvmG6Xp
aom

Anyone admitted to the ITP yesterday?

<div>Anyone admitted to the ITP yesterday?<br></div><div><br></div><div>
</div><div>
</div>
lawki

Hi, new to this board. 
Although my application was submitted ahead of the deadline, and the required materials well ahead of the deadline, my application was marked complete only a few days ago. Would anyone be able to tell whether a later date of application being 'marked complete', would mean that the application would be considered less favourably? Thanks!

Hi, new to this board.&nbsp;<br>Although my application was submitted ahead of the deadline, and the required materials well ahead of the deadline, my application was marked complete only a few days ago. Would anyone be able to tell whether a later date of application being 'marked complete', would mean that the application would be considered less favourably? Thanks!
lexastraea

Does anyone know if NYU will release decisions still once a week this March? Or are we expecting waves more often?

Does anyone know if NYU will release decisions still once a week this March? Or are we expecting waves more often?
ILLLM2022

It seems we still have to wait until Tuesday(s).
Does anyone know if it is still possible to receive an award/Hauser if you are not admitted until mid-March? Or do they usually go to those who were accepted in the first waves? Good luck to everyone still waiting.

[Edited by ILLLM2022 on Mar 07, 2022]

[quote]Does anyone know if NYU will release decisions still once a week this March? Or are we expecting waves more often? [/quote]<br><br>It seems we still have to wait until Tuesday(s).<div><br></div><div>Does anyone know if it is still possible to receive an award/Hauser if you are not admitted until mid-March? Or do they usually go to those who were accepted in the first waves? Good luck to everyone still waiting.</div>

I would say you still have a chance to get an award. although I am not sure how the pattern was in the previous years. Good luck! 

It seems we still have to wait until Tuesday(s).
Does anyone know if it is still possible to receive an award/Hauser if you are not admitted until mid-March? Or do they usually go to those who were accepted in the first waves? Good luck to everyone still waiting.

I would say you still have a chance to get an award. although I am not sure how the pattern was in the previous years. Good luck!&nbsp;<br><br><br>[quote][quote]Does anyone know if NYU will release decisions still once a week this March? Or are we expecting waves more often? [/quote]<br><br>It seems we still have to wait until Tuesday(s).<div><br></div><div>Does anyone know if it is still possible to receive an award/Hauser if you are not admitted until mid-March? Or do they usually go to those who were accepted in the first waves? Good luck to everyone still waiting.</div> [/quote]

Reply to Post

Related Law Schools

New York City, New York 2182 Followers 1610 Discussions