LLM Discussions

Columbia LLM 2017

Anyone still not having an application completion notification? Mine status still shows "your application has been received" and has not been updated for nearly one month.

Hi. Columbia is pretty prompt, I'd think- I got application receipt email and completion email in the same week, mid December. Send them an email?

[Edited by 17 on Jan 11, 2017]

[quote]Anyone still not having an application completion notification? Mine status still shows "your application has been received" and has not been updated for nearly one month.[/quote]

Hi. Columbia is pretty prompt, I'd think- I got application receipt email and completion email in the same week, mid December. Send them an email?
mdb
Hi everyone. I applied in early review and was offered admission via email on December 20th. However, Columbia's email stated that they will start reviewing financial aid applications soon and will notify me as soon as they have made a decision.

Does anyone has already received any financial aid decisions or received a different response regarding financial aid?

Thanks!
Hi everyone. I applied in early review and was offered admission via email on December 20th. However, Columbia's email stated that they will start reviewing financial aid applications soon and will notify me as soon as they have made a decision.

Does anyone has already received any financial aid decisions or received a different response regarding financial aid?

Thanks!
lot458
Anyone still not having an application completion notification? Mine status still shows "your application has been received" and has not been updated for nearly one month.

I have the same problem. But I've convinced myself not to worry just yet :)
[quote]Anyone still not having an application completion notification? Mine status still shows "your application has been received" and has not been updated for nearly one month.[/quote]

a233

That's normal, don't worry...
[quote][quote]Anyone still not having an application completion notification? Mine status still shows "your application has been received" and has not been updated for nearly one month.[/quote]

I have the same problem. But I've convinced myself not to worry just yet :)[/quote]

That's normal, don't worry...
I started my LLM program this spring and I share my experience in my blog. I talk about the application process, my first days at the University, the orientation and others. Take a look if interested the link
https://youtu.be/CrpPiQ41B1A
I started my LLM program this spring and I share my experience in my blog. I talk about the application process, my first days at the University, the orientation and others. Take a look if interested the link
https://youtu.be/CrpPiQ41B1A

Reply to Post