LLM Discussions

UPenn - Application Under Review

Hi!
My UPenn application has been "under Review" since December 22.
Is anyone on the same situation?

Has anyone received an answer from UPenn?

Thanks!

And happy new year to all

[Edited by llmuser2017 on Jan 12, 2017]

Hi!
My UPenn application has been "under Review" since December 22.
Is anyone on the same situation?

Has anyone received an answer from UPenn?

Thanks!

And happy new year to all
FAD
Same here ...
Same here ...
Same here, since November.
Same here, since November.
Thanks for the feedback.
I guess, unlike Georgetown - where the application stays under review for only a day or a few - UPenn takes a little longer.
Best luck to all of us (:
Thanks for the feedback.
I guess, unlike Georgetown - where the application stays under review for only a day or a few - UPenn takes a little longer.
Best luck to all of us (:
FAD
Considering that all/ most decisions are (said to be) released at the same time, I guess you are right ... at least it makes sense to me.
Considering that all/ most decisions are (said to be) released at the same time, I guess you are right ... at least it makes sense to me.
RV2017
I've contacted Penn Law regarding the expected time for decisions. They told me that all decisions are due to mid-March for regular decision.
So... we still have some time ahead of us.

[Edited by RV2017 on Jan 11, 2017]

I've contacted Penn Law regarding the expected time for decisions. They told me that all decisions are due to mid-March for regular decision.
So... we still have some time ahead of us.
Hi. Did anyone apply in the Early Decision cycle?
Hi. Did anyone apply in the Early Decision cycle?
From past years it would appear that decisions for the early cycle are released at the end of January.

On a separate note - could the OP please amend the title of the thread to a more accurate representation of the topic at hand - perhaps on the lines of "UPenn Admissions 2017-2018"?
From past years it would appear that decisions for the early cycle are released at the end of January.

On a separate note - could the OP please amend the title of the thread to a more accurate representation of the topic at hand - perhaps on the lines of "UPenn Admissions 2017-2018"?
Yes, last year too the ED result was released on the 20th. And second the suggestion to change the title!
Yes, last year too the ED result was released on the 20th. And second the suggestion to change the title!

Reply to Post