3 years JD/Two-years JD/LLM

Kelly14
Hello,

Since a moment I ask myself questions on Juris Doctor. Here we are, I would want to make a LLM but apparement after bar exams, there are few law firms which recruit because they prefer the JD. Then, there is a JD which lasts 2 years but there it is similar, any or almost no law firms recruit the JD of two years. Thus maybe that it is better to follow the traditional way which is the JD of 3 years. Do you think that it is better to make this JD?

I saw the program of University of Montreal about JD in common law. What do you think also ?

Thank you,

Kelly.
Hello,

Since a moment I ask myself questions on Juris Doctor. Here we are, I would want to make a LLM but apparement after bar exams, there are few law firms which recruit because they prefer the JD. Then, there is a JD which lasts 2 years but there it is similar, any or almost no law firms recruit the JD of two years. Thus maybe that it is better to follow the traditional way which is the JD of 3 years. Do you think that it is better to make this JD?

I saw the program of University of Montreal about JD in common law. What do you think also ?

Thank you,

Kelly.
AleksLLM
just noticed that it was an old post.
just noticed that it was an old post.
rushdeep
Is this JD in Common Law at UdeMontreal taught in English?
Is this JD in Common Law at UdeMontreal taught in English?

Reply to Post

Related Law Schools

Montréal, Canada 14 Followers 8 Discussions