2-Year JD for International Lawyers - Northwestern

intlbr
Hey y'all, I've been mostly posting in JD forums lately, but I'm a foreign trained lawyer applying to JD programs in the US. I know this thread is about LLMs, but I saw many of you discussing the 2-Year JD option, and I would like to know if you guys heard anything back from Northwestern. I was placed in the waitlist last night. I already have some acceptances from other T20 schools (all JD programs), but NU is my dream school, so if any of you heard anything, I would love to know. Thanks a lot and good luck to all of us :)
Hey y'all, I've been mostly posting in JD forums lately, but I'm a foreign trained lawyer applying to JD programs in the US. I know this thread is about LLMs, but I saw many of you discussing the 2-Year JD option, and I would like to know if you guys heard anything back from Northwestern. I was placed in the waitlist last night. I already have some acceptances from other T20 schools (all JD programs), but NU is my dream school, so if any of you heard anything, I would love to know. Thanks a lot and good luck to all of us :)
Hello, I also an international lawyer, can you guide me in 2yr JD law degree, how much is it beneficial for foreign law graduates for securing a job in USA?
Hello, I also an international lawyer, can you guide me in 2yr JD law degree, how much is it beneficial for foreign law graduates for securing a job in USA?
Hi! Can you please send me a link for JD forums because I can’t find one! Thanks
Hi! Can you please send me a link for JD forums because I can’t find one! Thanks

Reply to Post

Related Law Schools

Chicago, Illinois 419 Followers 483 Discussions

Related Articles

Two-Year JD Programs for Foreign Lawyers

Jan 11, 2016

A growing number of two-year JD programs are catering to international lawyers who want to take a bar exam.

More Articles

Hot Discussions