Oxford 2020-2021 BCL/MSCs/MJUR/MPHIL/MLF/

chicken so...

The best grades, yes, plus the best TOEFL / IELTS score you can get. 

The best grades, yes, plus the best TOEFL / IELTS score you can get. 
Hogland

How important are good academic references? 

My grades plainly state that I'm in the top 3-5 percent of my class (I have a perfect score), but I won't be able to get a much more personal academic reference than that since no one at my old university seems to be able to remember me much (I graduated 8 years ago and my university, while prestigious, is the biggest in my country in terms of student enrollment). I'll be able to get great professional references.

[Edited by Hogland on Oct 04, 2020]

How important are good academic references?&nbsp;<br>
<div>My grades plainly state that I'm in the top 3-5 percent of my class (I have a perfect score), but I won't be able to get a much more personal academic reference than that since no one at my old university seems to be able to remember me much (I graduated 8 years ago and my university, while prestigious, is the biggest in my country in terms of student enrollment). I'll be able to get great professional references.</div>
miki3999

Hi, 

I think at least two references MUST be academic and I know that Oxford puts a really strong emphasis on these. I would nevertheless try to contact your professors, explain what the situation is, and see what they would be able to say about you.

Hi,&nbsp;<br><br>I think at least two references MUST be academic and I know that Oxford puts a really strong emphasis on these. I would nevertheless try to contact your professors, explain what the situation is, and see what they would be able to say about you.

Reply to Post

Related Law Schools

Oxford, United Kingdom 791 Followers 807 Discussions

Other Related Content

Summer Law Programs 2020: Legal English & US Law

News Feb 13, 2020